As hoteliers around the world are waiting to return to normal operations, it remains unclear exactly when and where we can expect travel to begin again. In the meantime, we’re republishing some educational content highlighting the features of your PRO Package that can help prepare you for the return of travelers to your property.
The PRO package helps independent hoteliers, like you, gain a competitive edge over the competition on trivago in a cost-effective way. When you subscribe to trivago’s PRO package, you get access to three promotional and analytics apps that can help you have the right content, pricing strategy, and promotions to compete on trivago.
Would you like to have insights delivered to your inbox?
Sign up to receive our newsletter now!
What does trivago’s PRO package include?
These three apps are Visitors’ Profile, Rate Insights, and Special Offer. Let’s take a closer look at each of these apps.
Data is the most important asset for any business in today’s digital age and Visitors’ Profile will provide you exactly that – crucial data about your potential guests. It tells you your target audience so that you can stay focused on your target group at a manageable level. With a 30-day overview of traveler analytics, you can:
- Find out up to ten countries where your potential travelers come from.
- Learn what types of travelers have clicked on your hotel deals on trivago.
- Know the booking behaviors of travelers, like their average lengths of stay.
- See a comparison of analytics on five similar properties to yours.
If you want to increase your revenue by setting competitive rates through smart pricing strategies, then Rate Insights is for you. Rate Insights is trivago’s rate shopper, and it’s designed to make complex data on rates easy to understand. With this app, you’d be able to:
- Compare your room rates on room types (with and without breakfast) with up to five of the competitors on up to eight booking channels.
- Check the lowest rate in the local market, as well as the highest and lowest across all markets.
- Evaluate traveler demand on trivago for properties in your area.
- Assess rate fluctuation up to 90 days in advance, or a look back on the last 90 days.
With Special Offer, you can enjoy more opportunities to stand out in travelers’ search results by promoting your property. The offer will appear on your profile on the trivago website so that your profile stands out in trivago search results. Not only this, your contact details will appear prominently next to your offer on your profile. With this app, you can:
- Publish an offer in over 30 languages across trivago’s 55 localized websites
- Choose an offer from a wide variety of pre-written templates ranging from free and discounted services and amenities to nice gifts.
- Specify if there’s any condition, like a minimum two nights’ stay, and set the expiration date for up to 90 days.
- Enjoy more exposure and greater customer reach with the Special Offer tag on your profile.
For any questions and/or doubts, reach out to us. Here’s how you can contact trivago if you’re a hotelier.